Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2011 NFL Playoff Wrap-Up/What's Ahead

Congrats to Aaron Rodgers on winning the Super Bowl and the MVP award for it despite 15 Packer players on IR

What a playoff season we had in 2011.  Out of all the games played there were only TWO final scores where the teams playing were separated by double digit numbers.  Even with all the down to the wire games I was still knowledgeable (lucky) enough to finish with an 8-3 record of predicting games this postseason.  I enjoyed writing prediction articles for games, and thanks to everyone who followed them.

Baseball season is almost here!

Whats up next for Fantasy Football is Better than Real Life?  The Spring is right around the corner and on that note, so is MLB Spring Training.  I will be following the Cubs weekly starting in March, but I already posted my first article about new Cardinal, Ryan Theriot, on Monday.  Marty will be giving an overview of the MLB in general, and here is a link to his look on the MLB Offseason's winners and losers.  Newcomer, Kevin Ryan will be joining the staff in a couple of weeks to start covering the White Sox as well.  Last Saturday, I started my "Song of the Week" segment with Lil Wayne's "Green and Yellow."  Look for my new song reviews each week (hence the segment title), and whatever news I have an opinion on.

Thanks again for reading, and we hope to keep making the blog even better.

No comments: