Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Life... as a Target cashier.



The four things that piss me off the most about Target:


4. Women that come to me as a 19 year old guy and expect me to fold all of their clothing items to perfection.  And once you realize that i dont fold your items that well, through 10 out of ur 20 pieces of clothes, you say "I'm just putting them in a ball" and want me to give you the clothes so you can refold them.  Once again, I am a 19 year old guy, if you wanted your items folded well, then go to one of the female cashiers.


3. Adults that come to my lane with only alcohol.  Thanks for thinking I am over 21, but its a pain to wait for my manager to come over to check you out because you went in my lane.  I am one of only of two other cashiers that are under 21 at my target yet, when other aisles are available, people still come to me with their alcohol.  Then we proceed to have an awkward stare-down for 5 minutes until my manager comes over to finish checking them out.


2. Obviously people that shop at 3:45 am on "Black Friday".  You can all rot in hell for making me wake up twelve hours earlier than I would have liked to on the day after Thanksgiving.


‎The 1. thing that pisses me off is hands down: people with reusable bags. They are the most incoinvineint thing in the world for cashiers.  There is nowhere to place them and they always collapse while you are scanning other items.  Especially the people with 10 bags.  Those people I give very dirty looks for making me do extra work at my minimum wage job just so they can save five cents per re-usable bag.

No comments: