Friday, February 25, 2011

IM BAACCK!!

I'm going to my first Cubs vs. Sox game at Wrigley (I have been to two at U.S. Cellular/Comiskey Park before)

I'm sure you're all dying to know what I've been up to since my last post on Valentine's Day.  Well here's the rundown:


  • I bought tickets to Cubs vs. Sox games at both Wrigley Field and U.S. Cellular.  The total number of Cubs games I will be attending in their 2011 season is now at seven (five at Wrigley, one at U.S. Cellular, and one at Pittsburg's PNC Park).
  • Lewis University (The college I attend) bombarded students with homework before their "Spring Break" (February 28-March 5th).  So I have been busy with homework.
  • Target kept me prisoner five days a week by making me mop floors and clean toilets.  Nothing out of the ordinary, for a "cart-attendant" (When my boss asked me to switch jobs to cart-attendant back in January I thought the description of the job was in the job name.  I was wrong.  Cart-attendant at Target is essentially the Target janitor.)
  • Listened to Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy on repeat in my Prius whenever I was driving.
  • And here's some other stuff that nobody cares about that I did : got my first credit card, pre-ordered Bulletstorm, and watched It's Kind of a Funny Story (I'd give it 3.5 out of 5 stars).
Since I will be on Spring Break next week, and have been slacking on articles recently I thought writing a handful of posts next week would be necessary.  Here's the rundown for my articles next week:

  • Sunday - Part 2 of 3 of the Cubs offseason report that will focus on welcoming back Kerry Wood to the friendly confines
  • Monday - The Song of the Week (TBD what song(s) will be featured)
  • Wednesday - The impact of Adam Wainwright's injury to the NL Central
  • Friday - Part 3 of 3 of the Cubs offseason report that will focus on the trade for Matt Garza (from Tampa Bay) and the effect it has on the Cubs farm system
Thanks for your patience, and I hope you will check out my next post on Sunday!

No comments: